Annual membership to FW B-Cycle is valid in many other B-Cycle cities. Usage fees still apply and may differ from one city to the next.
1. Bring your B-Card and credit card that is linked to your annual membership to another city that is part of B-Connected.
2. On your first visit to a station in that city, visit the kiosk and select “No” or "Member" or "I have a pass" on the screen which asks if you would like to purchase 24-hour Access. Swipe your credit card associated with your account. Accept the user agreement for that city’s system.
3. Voila! – You are ready to ride a B-Cycle in that city!
4. All subsequent checkouts in that city can be done using your B-Card at the dock, just as you do in your home city.
5. This process will need to be done the first time you visit a new B-Connected city.
Click HERE for an interactive map of other B-Cycle cities.
Fort Worth, TX
Austin, TX (Austin B-Cycle)
San Antonio, TX (San Antonio B-Cycle)
Houston, TX (Houston B-Cycle)
*El Paso, TX
Denver, CO (Denver B-Cycle)
Boulder, CO (Boulder B-Cycle)
Salt Lake City, UT (Greenbike SLC)
Madison, WI (Madison B-Cycle)
Ann Arbor, MI (ArborBike)
Cincinnati, OH (Cincy Red Bike)
Dayton, OH (Link Dayton Bike Share)
Charlotte, NC (Charlotte B-Cycle)
Nashville, TN (Nashville B-Cycle)
Fort Lauderdale, FL (Broward B-Cycle)
Kansas City, MO (Kansas City B-Cycle)
Indianapolis, IN (Pacers Bikeshare)
Omaha, NE (Heartland B-Cycle)
Des Moines, IA (Des Moines B-Cycle)
Rapid City, SD (Rapid City B-Cycle)
Fargo, ND (Great Rides Bike Share)
Greenville, SC (Greenville B-Cycle)
Spartanburg, SC (Spartanburg B-Cycle)
Savannah, GA (CAT Bike)
Evans, GA (Columbia County B-Cycle)
B-Cycle systems not taking part in B-Connected: Dallas (Fair Park); Philadelphia, PA; Milwaukee, WI; Santiago, Chile